Sunday, June 15, 2008

Okay, so I know, It has been forever since I last posted! Shame on me! But there literally just is not enough time in the day sometimes and my child is very very demanding as you all know. Plus, I spend half my day just kissing her face off. :) Addison is the "kissy-est" baby you will ever meet...I wonder why???




I actually started this blog a few days ago, but somehow, I lost most of it because I hit the back button..oops. So here are a few pics of my neice Bethany. She is too sweet and too cute! She stayed in Paris for a week last week with Nannie and Poppy (my mom and dad) while her daddy was having back surgery and her mother was working. I loved having her around. She baked a pretend birthday cake all day long..and she was very protective over it. She didn't want Addison getting anywhere near it. Haha :)


Now, come on...she is too freakin adorable! Looks just like her Momma.

It is official! Addison can WALK! Here she is pushing a toy on the driveway. What a speedster. The little bit of hair she has is sticking up she is going to fast.



Here is a video of her walking.,,just in case you don't believe me! The camera only had a few second of time left to record so it is really short.


4 comments:

Amy said...

I am SOOO proud of you! Two posts at once! I love the video of Addison walking..SIT DOWN CHILD! Ok..LUV YA!

Anonymous said...

I swear, that neice of yours is so adorably cute ... i think that SHE is the kissey-est baby ever....

she does look like her mama ....


I loved the video of addison- hopefully I can come see it soon

Anonymous said...

Oh the clip of her walking is just so sweet. I love to see a baby start to walk.

She looks just like you too. Although, I see daddy in her too. You can definitely tell she belongs to you guys...I will say that.

Rachel said...

Hey Amber! I actually remember you from when I worked at Clint's office the first year we were here. Your blog is so cute and so is your precious baby girl! And yes, Clint might NEED that tie for his birthday or something.