Monday, July 28, 2008

Paris News Beautiful Baby Contest

Well, the Sunday paper came.....and Ta-Da!!! :) I was beyond excited to see that Addison had won in her age group!

Of course, we had to miss church this Sunday because Addison woke up with a red matted up eye. So, just in case it was pink eye, I wanted to make sure we didn't go to the nursery. It was probably just allergies though since we went to Brokenbow this weekend. (I have to hit my mom up for some pics to post)
My husband wanted me to put in my blog that he does lots of work around the house. So there.... I put it.

3 comments:

katy said...

Congrats to beautiful baby Addy! Isabel has been asking to come see you guys...we missed this past week! Also, what is the deal with pink eye in your family? lol
Oh, And, tell Chris that I am working on a huge party to celebrate the fact that he does so much house work ;-)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! So did she win anything? Like a college scholarship? :)

Kay said...

Congrats to the beauty queen!
Ya think you could have Chris to give Bryan some housecleaning tips? ;)