Saturday, April 4, 2009

Baby Room

I am getting more and more excited everyday about getting Macyn's room together! You may be tired of hearing about it, but you will have to bear with me!

We have picked out a paint color and all now...thank you Katy & Desiree for your help! So, I am just itching to get it started! You can see in the picture that we are going to use the teal and off white colors in the paint swatch. We are going to have one accent wall painted teal (the one the crib will go against) and the other three a neutral color.
I also made the letters to hang on the teal wall behind the crib out of the scrapbook paper and wooden letters and stickers. I am going to hang them with the orange ribbon..if I can ever find my staple gun!

Also, below is the rug that I want to buy (hopefully) from IKEA to match. :)
If you are interested in seeing the bedding that we would like to get, here is the link:
(the website wouldn't let me save the photo)
Anyway, all that combined with the awesome crib blanket and pillows made by Jo and we will be set! :) Check out my previous posts to see those!





3 comments:

welcometomyfrontporch said...

Oh the wooden letters look so good! I don't mind hearing/reading about it. It is exciting! Share all you want girl!

slyefamily said...

Can't wait to see it all put together!!! I am almost done with the pillows and such...I am loving the anticipation!

Jane said...

I love the letters. I may hire you in the future :)