Sunday, August 16, 2009

Macyn is Here!

Well, as you all know, we have added a member to our family!


Macyn Kate


8/6/09 @ 1:46


7 lbs. 19"








Macyn and Mommy are both doing very well!




So far, Macyn has been a pleasant, calm baby for the most part. I am really enjoying having her around, although it is definitly an adjustment to our normal routine. Thankfully, Chris has taken off of work for a couple of weeks and is helping so much. I don't know what I am going to do when he goes back though!


Addison absolutly LOVES Macyn! She is jealous at times but loves to give her kisses and hugs. She wants to hold her all of the time (with help of course). She is very concerned with making sure Macyn has her paci, so we have to watch her closely. She can be rough even though she only wants to help.


We have had such great support from our family and friends too. My mom fed us for almost a week before Macyn got here..so I wouldn't have to cook..because I was NOT feeling like it. She also was in the delivery room with me and stayed with me in the hospital most of the time to help out with Macyn which was much appreciated!


And our home fellowship group from church (headed up by Karen) has brought us food for 7 days! It has made the transition a lot easier! We can worry about the kiddos instead of worrying about supper. Although, now we are spoiled! Especially since Karen keeps bringing me her famous cookies! Now though, I guess it is time to get back on track with the eating right. I've got to get back into my bikini. Haha, Ok, maybe not!

Here are some pics with our new little bundle of joy!


5 comments:

welcometomyfrontporch said...

Macyn is beautiful! Congratulations once again! You will do fin when Chris goes back to work. Just take it one day at a time. I have been there...WITH 3!! If I were closer, I would come and help though. Now that I have been in that position with no family nearby, I had to do it all on my own until Wyatt came home from work. Just one day at a time...my dear. You look great by the way! So happy for you. God bless!

Sarah said...

Wow, Macyn is gorgeous & such beautiful pictures! I'm so glad she is here, you will have a lot of fun having girls, I promise!! I also notice that Addison is starting to look a lot like you, or her pictures picked up a lot of your trates. Anyway, congrats again and may God bless your family!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. Macyn is beautiful, but so is Addison! One happy little girl. Thanks for posting all the pictures - I enjoyed them all. Take care, Rosa

katy said...

Addison was telling me the biggest story about Macyn today...though I couldn't quite understand it, I could tell it was full of love :-) Congrats on your beautiful family! Hugs

The Gillaspie Family said...

What a beautiful baby girl! Congratulations!