Monday, May 26, 2008

5/25/08 & 5/26/08

I am super tired and have nothing clever to say..so i will let the pictures do the talking. *sigh* Another weekend gone! Where does the time go?
Yesterday
Addison found my silky robe and loved playing with it. Just thought it was cute!


I gave her a cracker for the first time and she isn't sure what to do with it.


Memorial Day @ Mom and Dad's
Poppy making hamburgers...lots of 'em.


Chris & Me

Angelia, Heather, Karen, & Me (Maybe I should wear my hair taller..so I won't look as short.haha)

Addison and Grandad

Keegan taking it easy in the leaves.
Addison

Seth (He was dancing..so that was his "dancing look")











2 comments:

Sarah said...

I didn't know you were a blogger, I'm so glad I found you!
Our blog is www.brownfour.blogspot.com
come visit!

Amy said...

Hey girl!
As always, Addison is adorable. Could she look more like her daddy in that picture of her with your robe smiling at the camera? I dont think so!