Saturday, May 24, 2008

5/24/08

Guess who learned to play Patty Cake??
It is so stinkin' cute! She just learned that and now everytime she claps she wants you to sing Patty Cake!

I also got new furniture today!!! I am so excited! Well, it won't actually be here until June 2 but that gives us time to maybe get some new carpet put in! Our couch and carpet is terrible. Now, my challenge is going to be not to let the dogs get up on the couch! We bought the coffee table that raises up...so if we happen to be in the living room chowing down, the table comes to us. Of course, it slides back down to look like a normal coffee table when you are not using it.

We bought this couch and chair &1/2 and ottoman. Ours comes with 4 extra art deco looking pillows too. I am probably not going to keep them in the living room though because they really don't go with my "style." Maybe I will find another place for them or something.. who knows!



4 comments:

Amy said...

YAY for Addison!! And YAY for Amber getting new furniture!!!! You are NUTS! Good luck with the dogs ;)

katy said...

Amber...Addison is so so cute (I've never told you that before? right? haha!)..also, you are so much more organized, neater, cleaner than I am...but when I saw the first photo with the white/cream couches...I thought you had totally lost your child having, dog having mind!!! Then, I read and saw you got the darker ones...congrats!!! I started looking @ couches last month, ours is terrible...then decided that if this one had been completley destroyed in less than three years, I should wait till Izzy gets a little older before upgrading!!!

Amy said...

By the way Amber---how did Addison get SOOOOOOOO cute? She is getting even cuter as she gets older. She is a mess. Noone who keeps her in the nursery can believe what all she can do! She is a go-getter! Sweet, beautiful baby!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey June 2nd is our anniversary!!! Maybe I need to get new furniture that day!!! :) Thanks for putting the idea in my head....Wyatt thanks you too!