Wednesday, May 21, 2008

5/21/08

Woooooooohooo! I am excited because David Cook won on American Idol!! If you haven't watched it off of your DVR yet...so sorry.. I ruined it! That makes me happy after a long tiring day. I know, I am a nerd and always have been. Haha
I had a busy day with Addison and Cenzie and I am exhausted. (I keep Cenzie, a three month old, every Tues. Wed. & Thurs.) It felt like when I finally got one of the babies fed, then the other would need to eat. Or, I finally rocked Addison to sleep and Cenzie would wake up...ect. So, pretty much all day today my hands were completly tied up. Which I shouldn't complain because it is horrible when they are both crying at the same time because they are sleepy or hungry or whatever. But it just felt like a day with absolutly no down time. Thank goodness my favorite neighbor, Averie came over in the afternoon. Addison loves her and it is so much easier to tend to Cenzie when Jealous Annie isn't hanging on my pant leg.

I also really thought Jesus was about to come back today! I went outside and Oh My Goodness! The clouds looked amazingly weird! It was like nothing I had ever seen before. I called my Mamaw to check on her because she is extremely nervous about bad weather. I was getting nervous myself.. thinking that this could turn into a tornado or something. (Or, any minute Jesus was going to step out of the sky! I am totally not kidding either. :)) Mamaw's house blew away in the tornado of '82 and I figured she was watching the weather channel...which she was. She wouldn't let me stay on the phone with her because you could get struck by lightening if you are on the phone she says. Anyway, I have dish network and everyone that has dish knows that if the wind changes or anything the satellite goes out. So, if there were a tornado on the way.. i guess I would never have known! And I had two babies to take care of! But God takes care of me! Apparently He just wanted to remind us of how awesome He is. Such a great display, you just can't help but marvel at His Greatness! Once I realized that Jesus wasn't coming back today, I went and got the camera so I could take pics of the sky. (Mamaw would have definatly flipped out over that had she been here because it was lightening like mad.) God's "art" shows are the best aren't they? :)



Addison and Averie







Now, c'mon! You can't tell me that isn't amazing!

4 comments:

katy said...

Amber...what a post! First,when I started reading I was sympathetic...how on earth do you care for those two babies all day three days a wk? You have more patience than I do, for sure! Second, I had to laugh at you talking about Jesus coming back, becuase when I saw the clouds, I didn't think Jesus was coming back, I thought a tornado was going to come and take me to Him! Ha! Third, you just had to talk about your Mamaw, which made me fight back the tears (seriously) because every time there was bad weather I would call to check on my gma, who lived in a two story house...which scared me in bad weather for some reason, and she is in Heaven now...cherish every moment with that Mamaw of yours...anyway, this was a long comment...sorry!

Amy said...

That is funny. I told my mom the same thing. I had never seen clouds like that. I, along with half of Paris was stopped on the side of the road taking pictures. I told Jason Yetz-I wonder if Jesus is in those clouds. Great minds think alike!

Sarah said...

I laughed so hard at what you wrote, but those pictures of the sky truly are wierd! I don't know what I would have thought either, too bad Jesus didn't come...:)

Anonymous said...

Hey amber what happenn
to alllllllllllllllllllllllll
of pictures on page!!!!!!!!!!!!



???????????????????????????????????