Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Aloha!

I like a couple of these photos because this is a typical Addison face..when she doesn't like something! She has the most vivid expressions!



That's better...let me down and I am happy!







Well hi everybody! Sorry I have been out of pocket lately..but my cell phone literally fell out of my pocket..and into the toilet. SO, I am probably a little hard to reach these days.
We just got back from a great visit to Longview. Our weekend flew by so fast! We visited with family and friends and ate too much of Tony Jr. & Lula's great cooking!
Now, I am working on planning Addison's first birthday party! I cannot believe it is almost here! We are having a Luau so bring your hula skirts and hawaiian shirts! We did a "photo shoot" so that I could put a pic of Addison on her birthday invitiations. Here are a couple of ones I liked, but didn't make the cut. The photo we chose won't be revealed until you receive your invitation in the mail!


3 comments:

sbeudy said...

She is too cute in her Luau stuff. Any picture you chose would be cute.

katy said...

How freakin' cute is she? Just too cute!!! Little Hawaiian princess!
That's funny about all the expressions she makes...people always say my face has so many expressions and that my mother does too...and I hear it about Izzy too...maybe it's hereditary...so who'd she get it from...you or Chris?! I will miss you tomorrow, but look forward to next week!

Anonymous said...

SOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUTE!!! Oh my goodness! What a perfect theme!! I can't wait to see pictures.