Friday, July 11, 2008

Mighty Mouse

Well, today was the first day I have ever left Addison with someone else all day long. (Other than Chris...which was only once.) I decided that it was way too hard to do hair and have her here. I still do a few hairdos on Fridays for friends and family but Addison does NOT like me being in the room without her..so I decided to pay a babysitter one day a week. Of course, I picked one that I am most confident with..my sister :) Wouldn't you know that the one day I pay for daycare is the one day that two clients either forgot or stood me up! Sheesh! So, I guess I am going to pick her up in a minute.... even though I could have gotten her at 2 if only I had known. Regardless, I have missed her something terrible today. It is probably harder for me than it is for her when we are apart. She's growing way too fast and getting so big. Here is a video of my little "mighty mouse." She is too big for her britches...she sure didn't stay a baby long.

OH!! My laptop and my books all came in...so I can start my medical transcription school now! woohoo!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Do people not realize what a precious thing they have when they have an appointment with you! I KNEW I should have called you today! Nate and I NEED a cut badly!! Can you put us both in for next Friday? I cant believe you did it all day without her there..how did she do?

Pope Life said...

Addison is growing so fast. Mom keeps telling me how cute she is and next time I come to town I have got to stop by and visit you, Chris, and Addison. I really enjoy getting to read your blogs to see how you are doing. Hope to talk to you soon.

katy said...

I don't understand when people don't call and cancel an appt. they can't make it to...I guess they think it's ok to just have the other person wait around as though they have nothing else in this busy hectic life to do :-) Especially when you are PAYING for daycare yet not making a dime! Everyone forgets from time to time....but we all need to show each other common courtesy :-)
Anyway, Can't wait until Thursday! It is soooo needed! Hugs