Thursday, July 10, 2008

Pictures throughout the weeks

Okay so this was today, after we got back from our fiasco at RACE. I have decided to start working out again! Wooohoo! And, I can take Addison to the gym with me now since they have day care...or so I thought. Well, she was ok at first until she saw me thru the window and then the waterworks started and they couldn't calm her down. So, my friend Jana who was with me went in there and tried to calm her so I could finish..and that didnt work either! She had to bring her to the locker room with me and while I showered she screamed the whole time. I am sure the other women...who go work out to get a break from their kids...loved me. :) So, I am bummed now and don't know what to do. Try again? Find someone else to watch her? Quit going up there? *sigh* And I have alredy worked my "running time" up to one whole minute without passing out! Progress I tell you!
She fell asleep on the way home. She must have been exhausted from crying and I just left her in her car seat to finish her nap out.

"OH my, what a rough day I had!"



Addison and Poppy (Can you tell he raised four little girls?)


Addison's cousins...just some of them:)
Bethany, Keegan, Devin, Addison, Conner, Seth




I have been asking Addison how old she is going to be. Sometimes she will do what I do, and show me! ONE!



Lula and Papaw came to visit this week! So glad to see them and had a great time! Wish they could have stayed longer.




This pic was perfect since Addison's room is decorated in a "Paris, France" theme.


Wearin her shades


Lovin on Mom...Mom lovin it!


Cool chick....with pink eye(For the fourth time already)...can you tell?


Forget Jack-in-the box...it's Addie-in-the box!













3 comments:

katy said...

cute pics...
and yea, I would try a few more times before giving up on the Race daycare thing...maybe let her go when she is hungry so they can give her a bottle and she will get distracted...idk...Izzy did NOT do well in there either...I think their care sucks...but that wasn't nice was it? How tacky of me!

Amy said...

I would try again and they used to have a shade they could pull down or blinds or something..maybe if they did that on even just that one side that would help...or maybe they dont have it anymore..that is a bummer when you have to go thru that..they sure didnt try very long to get her to stop crying though..what was it like...3 minutes? Hmmm..

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big and SUCH a cutie. Oh my gosh!!