Thursday, October 16, 2008

Be Creative!

Ok, so here are a few pics of things that I have made :) I tell Chris all the time that it is "art" and he just laughs. But it IS! I have to be creative otherwise I will go crazy. It's all I can do sometimes not to go get a gallon of paint and redo rooms in the house. So, this is my outlet. It's what I like to do in my spare time. Scrapbook!


Paper/Prima Flowers

Here is my latest scrapbook page..its a 2 page layout. I am getting a bunch together hopefully before I post them on EBay to try and sell. Other people do it, so why not?? Plus, I already have a ton of scrapbook stuff so might as well try to make some money, right?? BtW--I heard Ellen say once that glitter should be banned... UH NO! What would I do?? I love Glitter! I think Everything should have glitter on it! haha








2 comments:

welcometomyfrontporch said...

I LOVE IT!!! You SHOULD sell them on Ebay. People are too busy to do this "art" and will pay whatever to buy it already made for them.

And by the way...I LOVE GLITTER TOO...the more glitter the better!

Kay said...

WOW!! I am thoroughly impressed!