Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

13 Things you probably don't know about me:

1. I ALWAYS have trouble spelling the words Forty, and Calendar correctly. Everytime I do auto spell check I get those wrong! Usually it's Fourty and Calander before spell check.

2.I played the flute & piccolo in my middle/highschool band...wasn't half bad at it either.

3. In the play "Into the Woods", I played 1 half of a cow. The back half. :) Mostly so I could be a part of all of it. I didn't even want a speaking roll. My favorite part of the process was painting huge canvas storybooks for the set.

4.I can't roll my tounge. It's irritating. And yes, I went to Ripley's Believe it or not once, and fell for the whole "roll your tounge in the 2-way mirror" bit.

5.I do not like being in the sun. It hurts my eyes, gives me a headache, makes me hot, makes me sweat, gives me freckles, and probably skin cancer. Therefore, I would rather go to Alaska on vacation as opposed to Hawaii. Although the snow probably makes it that much brighter. I don't know. I do like the rain though. I know, I should have been a vampire.

6. I have an addiction--to EBay. But, you probably DID already know that.

7. I have a unique laugh...when it is really, really funny. Well, technically it's unique to me and my sisters. We all have the same high pitched giggle. (And sometimes, I snort)

8. I can purr like a cat.

9. I went to Bible College, although I didn't graduate. But, I still hope to finish...one day.

10. I hate making decisions, like what is for supper. I wish it were already planned out so I wouldn't have to stress about it. I also hate picking a place to go out to eat. I like it better when people just say "Wanna have lunch at Chili's?" or something like that.

11. I have lots of favorite foods but I cannot live without Eggs. Scrambled, boiled, fried...anyway you make them, I will eat them. Oh! And DEVILED. YUM! I can't wait for Thanksgiving and Christmas.

12. I really like Leaves. Anything that looks like a leaf, I like. I have leaf plates, and pictures of leaves in my living room. Very odd, I know. Even my curtain rods have leaves on the ends.

13. I often wish I lived back in the '50s when Lucy Ricardo were around cause I think we could have been good friends. She cracks me up! (Of course, I know Lucy Ricardo isn't real..but I can't go back to the '50s anyway, so since this is my imagination....) I do NOT think I would have been good friends with June Cleaver.

2 comments:

Amy said...

That is a cute idea! I may steal it for next Thursday! You are too funny! When are we gonna have coffee? Before I leave I hope!!?!

sbeudy said...

Thanks for the prayers. Cayden is at home and doing so good. I posted a picture of him that Charlotte e-mailed me. He is just so cute. How is your gang doing? Addy is absolutely adorable.