Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Look what Chris bought me!!!!

Nissan Pathfinder SE


Technically, this was supposed to be Wordless Wednesday but I can't be wordless now! We went to the Metroplex on Monday to look at vehicles and came back with one! I really didn't think Chris was that serious about purchasing one..but I was wrong! (See! I can admit when I'm wrong) Anyway, we were at the car dealership from 6pm-11pm and didn't get home 'till 1 but I was so excited I wasn't even tired at all. I cannot believe it! I have never had a car this nice. It has a sun roof and a Bose radio and all sorts of other little cool features that I am learning. Hmm...Maybe I should have taken a picture standing up out of the sun roof. I wanted to lay across the hood, but I thought that might be just a tad over the top. Haha :) I had to fight the urge last night to go get my pillow and blanket and sleep in there. I love it! ....and I love you Chris! Thank you! :) Geez, and all I was going to get him for our Anniversary was a shirt. :)

3 comments:

welcometomyfrontporch said...

WOW!!! You are a lucky gal! I love it!!

Amy said...

WOW Amber! That is awesome! You BETTER get him MORE than a shirt!! ;)
CONGRATULATIONS!!

katy said...

Hmmm...black SUV, I would say you were tryin' to be twins with me, but since you already had a black SUV...guess not...LOL
I love it! It looks fabulous...congratualtion, I know you are beyond excited! Bring it by, I want to see it!