Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Addison's Ears are Pierced!!

I went yesterday to see a friend of mine in Greenville and we decided to take Addison to Claire's to get her ears pierced. Natasha was sweet enough to actually be the one to sit with her while she got them done and I got to be the one to console her. She said that Addison didn't even cry after they did the first ear but she cried after the second. But not for long! We took the girls (her Addyson & mind) and let them sit on one of those moving play trucks in the mall and that made them happy!
So now, it is finally done. I have been wanting to have them done for about 14 months now..hehe
Yay!! Thanks Tash!














1 comment:

welcometomyfrontporch said...

awww...she is big now! I fainted when I had mine pierced...she is a big girl!