Thursday, November 6, 2008

Chuck E. Cheese

I took Addison back to Greenville today...we just can't seem to stay away! :) I just love seeing my friend Natasha and her baby Addyson. We decided to take the girls to Chuck E. Cheese for a late lunch (after shopping, of course) and as you can see they had too much fun! They were both exhausted after today but it was worth it!
Addison was terrified of the rides at first, which was puzzling since she likes the rides at the mall. But she warmed up to some of them by the time we left. (Except no Teletubbies..they are SCARY apparently) I tried to put her on one of the Teletubby rides and it was like trying to put a cat in a tub full of water. She was clinging to me with all the strength she had and holding her legs stiff so I couldn't put her in..while shaking her head no. So of course, we didn't make her ride it. It's crazy the stuff she is scared of sometimes. I am really glad that Chucky wasn't making his appearance while we were there!
Addison also discovered how fun it is to "dip" french fries into ketchup. By the end of the meal, she was eating straight ketchup-but given the healthy alternative of pizza and fries, I didn't see much harm in letting her.

I just look at these pics and think about how blessed I am to have such fabulous family and friends. God is good...All the time! And I thank Him for every moment..this is the stuff life is made of! I wish Chris had been able to come with us-that would have just sweetened the pot even more!

Best Buddies: Addison to the second power! (Addyson & Addison)
Tryin to Break Free!

I LOVE this picture. I see me in her expression..most of the time I feel like I am looking at a Little Chris, so it's nice to recognize me there too!

Who can resist that crooked grin???






1 comment:

Kay said...

Adorable pictures! LOVE the one in the car.
When Bryce was little we took him to Chuck E Cheese for his birthday. He was mortified when the characters came out to sing and dance. I mean MORTIFIED. And yes . . .we do have it on tape.