Monday, October 13, 2008

For Today 10-13-08



Outside My Window...It is dark & cool. 70F Breezy-My favorite time of year is when the weather is like this.



I am thinking...about Jana's baby shower, and thinking that I really need to be studying. That's what I will do next. Addie is finally in bed for the night so it is my time now.



I am thankful for...Atkin's Peanut Butter Cups. :) Of course, among other things. I just discovered these...and they help with my choc-o-holic cravings.


From the kitchen...Leftover brisket and chicken LC tacos



I am wearing...my favorite shirt ever..busy & bright, yellow/red, sleeveless, trapeeze type shirt. blue jean capris



I am creating...paper flowers for scrapbooking.



I am going...to take a bath & relax :) Maybe drink a glass of red wine.



I am reading... S is for Silence by Sue Grafton



I am hoping...that my legs stop being so achy and that I get a burst of energy so that I can stay up late and get lots of stuff done. It's too hard to get things done with my little busy body into everything. Earlier, when I was posting my other blog, she pulled out all of the cards from my card box...which was a LOT and pulled all of the hairspray and hairstuff off of my roller cart. I have to watch her clsoely because she likes to put hairspray pumps in her mouth!



I am hearing...Chris playing Madden on XBOX, the hum of the refrigerator & the baby monitor



Around the house...I finished the Laundry and everything is pretty much in it's place. I am going to try to clean baseboards tomorrow.



One of my favorite things...is watching a movie, cuddled up to my hubby.



A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Get the baby shower details nailed down, finish the next chapter in The Language of Medicine & take a test, make a baby scrapbook for Lukaas.




Here is a picture that I am sharing... It is Addison the first day we brought he home from the hospital.


2 comments:

welcometomyfrontporch said...

Clean the baseboards? I gave up that duty when Ethan was born. I will clean them if they are that bad, but won't really work on them until I move out of this house. :)

katy said...

Ok, didn't you read my blog? I already have baby fever and then you add a newborn pic of Addy...HELLLOOOOOO!
Oh, and fill me in on the peanut butter cups???