Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Flashy Flamingo

Ok, so if anyone here REALLY knows me, they know I have a weakness. (Well, one major one) JEWELRY! :) I went to Tinsel & Tidings this past weekend and I saw a girl wearing a necklace that I loved! I asked her who made it and turns out it is a girl named Leah that I remember from school! She was younger than me, my sister's age. I tracked her down and she is making me a necklace/bracelet set. She has a blog with all of her jewelry if you are interested! She will make one special for you! Just tell her what you do/don't like!
Here is the one she made for me!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Super Cute!

welcometomyfrontporch said...

You have to be kidding! I am laughing and shaking my head right now. One of my weaknesses is JEWELRY! Okay, I HAVE to move back to Texas just so we can hang together! Those are VERY cute!

katy said...

haha so funny...I have her site listed under my blogs...she is making izzy and my mom a Christmas present...IF I can ever get measurments to her...haha...Yea...so cute!