Sunday, November 23, 2008

Addie Lou Who

Ok, so we are having family Christmas photos made tomorrow. I am so excited!! :) I found this dress and I just couldn't pass it up! AND...I had to have a hairbow to match, so I am proud to say I made one!! Yay! :) This dress reminds me of something Cindy Lou Who would wear on The Grinch that Stole Christmas. So, now we have an Addie Lou Who! Now, I just hope the hairbow isn't bigger than her head since she is asleep and can't model it out for me.


This was the "first draft". I liked it until I uploaded the photo and saw it on here. It was just missing something so I ripped it apart and redid it. You see why I never have any spare time? I always get caught up in little projects that turn into big ones! (this one took a good couple of hours)





5 comments:

Amy said...

I love the dress and your bow is way cute! You should sell them..on ebay..good money!

Kay said...

Can't wait to see the Christmas pictures! The dress is too cute and you are very talented - the bow looks great!

katy said...

cute! ...and good job on the bow...love the little button detail :-)
hugs!

welcometomyfrontporch said...

I love that Cindy Lou Who dress! It is darling and good job on the bow. If I had a girl, I would buy some from you.

Leah said...

Awwww the dress and bow are adorable!!! I want a girl soo bad!!!! Thanks for the sweet write up about the jewlery, I really appreciate it!
Leah