Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Drumroll Please

We have a name! (At least a first name)

MACYN

Possibly, Macyn Elizabeth, but the middle name is not set in stone yet. Chris and I have probably gone through and considered over 200 names...but we finally found one! I am really excited about this because now I feel like I can connect with this baby a little more. I just felt awkward not knowing her name for so long. It is like a sigh of relief to finally know!

We are slowly getting my "hair room" cleaned out and now all we really need to do is to find someone to hire to tape and bed a couple of holes in the wall (where my sink was). Then, we paint and move the crib in! :)

I am so excited about what I decided to do the room in! A friend from church is going to make a wall hanging and the crib blanket and pillows for me and she found an AWESOME fabric!




So, it's a start! :)

5 comments:

Amy said...

LOVE IT! LOVE the name, LOVE the fabric! Who is making it?

welcometomyfrontporch said...

BEAUTIFUL! I love the fabric. Looks good! I just held a baby boy born Tuesday. Oh my goodness...I have baby fever...and then reading your post on the baby blanket....I want another baby!!!

{deflated notions} said...

O MY! I LOVE IT...
I cannot wait to meet you MACYN!u

katy said...

I can see the colors in the fabric a lot better now than I could @ ur house the other day...they are so so cute...love your choice! Macyn Abigail is cute! Of course, Abigail is April's daughter's name...but how much would they be around each other and she would go by Macyn anyway, right?!

Anonymous said...

LOOOOOVE IT! That is almost as cute as the sushi outfit we found for Addison. I can't wait to come see it in person! If you need any help painting or whatever, I can come in any time. Just give me a buzz! I MISS YOU!!!!