Thursday, April 1, 2010

Macyn Kate

Well, I officially have a mobile baby. :) Macyn is crawling everywhere and getting into everything. She is almost 8 months old (on the 6th of this month). She has grown so much, so quickly. I enjoy her so much. She is my cuddle-bug baby. She loves hugs, and kisses, and cuddling-which is nice, considering Addison never let me. Mamaw calls Addison "high maintenance." She always has been. She is my fun, rowdy girl and Macyn is so lovey and laid back. It's crazy how God can take siblings and make them so very different...and it is so apparent at such a young age! Who would have thought!
I took a few pictures of Macyn yesterday that I thought I would share!

Here she is ready for take-off!
She finds herself almost in a tee-pee position a lot nowdays. She's not really sure what to do from here though.

Sweet smiles


And if anyone had any doubt who her daddy is...well, I am pretty sure that you can rest easy. This is her daddy's look made over! She already has the famous Barber furrowed-brow down!

Loving the windy days!







3 comments:

Amy said...

She is a DOLL Amber!!! And you know what? I TOTALLY see you in her..more now than when she was born, thats for sure!!

slyefamily said...

Oh she is BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for sharing the great pics!

sbeudy said...

The girls always had those lil red spots on their legs from crawling on our carpet. She is so adorable Amber, and I agree their attitudes do show up when they are young and can be soo different from their older siblings. I know our girls are all so different. Alexus is sweet, quiet, and layed back. Shelby is our tomboy, always getting into trouble. Ashleigh always thinks she has to have her way or she screams, but yet she still loves to give kisses and hugs. Alissa loves to snuggle and give lovings.