Monday, October 13, 2008

Say Cheese!!

Addison & I saying "cheese" for the camera..which she now says everytime she sees it.:)
This is what I stayed up all night working on! I am giving my bf a baby shower and here are the invitations! I used my new cuttlebug die cut/embossing machine to emboss a baby carriage on the envelope. It's coming along and the shower will be here before we know it!

This is a pic of Addison this morning modeling the new hairbow I made.

I am trying to make a bunch of stuff to sell on ebay..and so I thought I would try out my hairbow making skills.




I have decided that I am going to try to stay in for the week..with the exception of church and the meeting with the other hostesses for the baby shower. I just want Addison and I to get to spend some more quality time together. I am going to take her for a walk later. (Of course, staying in means no driving.. we are still allowed to go outside :)) Then, we are going to read a few books, and play with toys, ect.
We may take a jog over and see if my friend Pam is home! See if she remembers what we look like. Haha It has been a while! Plus, I have set a goal...to lose 20 more lbs. by Christmas and I think staying home will definatly help. Because I am TERRIBLE when I get out..there are carbs lurking arond every corner. I always have the best of intentions to stay away, but I always seem to give in. I now hit my 1st goal...of losing 50 lbs! Yes, you heard me right! Although, I am counting down from the time I checked into the hospital to have Addison..so some of that was actual baby..haha
Wish me Luck! If you wanna stop by, you know where I'll be!!





2 comments:

welcometomyfrontporch said...

Way to go on hitting 50! You can do the 20 by Christmas! I believe in you! Carbs are my biggest weakness too.

katy said...

So much for needing those lessons, huh? You did a GREAT job on the bows...and Addy is an adorable model! I really DO need some coffee time with you guys...but "things" have been going on here that have me preoccupied...hmmm, eventually though! Oh, and CUTE CUTE invitations..you go you crafty lady!